The 11th World Potato Congress will convene at The RDS, Dublin, from May 30th to June 2nd 2022.
- Unique opportunity to do potato business at this global Congress
- Over 1,000 participants from across the globe in one location
- Connect directly with your target audience
- Increase your market share with your presence and brand recognition
- Learn about latest innovative practices
- Promote potato consumption and the potato industry
- Get the latest in global potato developments
About the WPC
World Potato Congress Inc. is a non-profit organisation supported by a group of volunteer directors representing potato jurisdictions around the world. Congress events are hosted in partnership with local host committees.
World Potato Congress Inc. creates a value chain network to lead sustainable growth and development of the potato to meet increased global use and demand.
In 1993 the first edition of World Potato Congress was held in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. This initiative to gather potato professionals from all over the world was a success from the start, illustrating that all links of the global potato chain felt the need to meet and share ideas and knowledge, promoting the potato.
Since its first edition, World Potato Congress Inc. has developed its strategy to become a global potato organisation and a major driver to promote the potato crop and consumption in the developed as well as the developing countries. The UN International Year of the Potato in 2008 highlighted the potential of this wonderful healthy and versatile staple food.
Find out more